Search This Blog

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tears

Tears.:
I never believed in dreams, but one day you came in my life and I started to believe in dreams. we became friends,then good friends, then best friends and finally we became brother sister. The day when you tied Rakhi at my wrist was the happiest day for me. We laughed together,cried together, We completed our studies together. We talked hours on phone,exchanged hundreds of SMS daily, everything was going fine.
One day you came to me and asked that a guy wanted to talked to you and I said that you can talk with him.Then you started to fall in love with him.Falling in Love is not wrong,But forgetting a relation of 6 year for a 2 month new friendship is wrong. It was then you started to ignore me.Everytime I called you,your phone was busy.I was thinking of what to do so that you will be the same person as before,but every time I failed. I was wrong coz I expected lot from you. At This moment you cant read my feelings coz you are in love and people say love is Blind.So whats big thing if you forget me, your brother.But life never stops for anyone,life goes on.Without you life is not the same.without you Im not the same.I hope one day you realize that how much you meant to me.U r the sweetest being in the world. Oooh i will wait for you sunrise till sunset even if my oomph is ebbing.

No comments: