Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

An angel

A baby asked God, "They tell me
you are sending me to earth
tomorrow, but how am I going to
live there being so small and
helpless?"
"Your angel will be waiting for you
and will take care of you."
The child further inquired, "But tell
me, here in heaven I don't have to
do anything but sing and smile to
be happy."
God said, "Your angel will sing for
you and will also smile for you. And
you will feel your angel's love and
be very happy."
Again the child asked, "And how am
I going to be able to understand
when people talk to me if I don't
know the language?"
God said, "Your angel will tell you
the most beautiful and sweet words
you will ever hear, and with much
patience and care, your angel will
teach you how to speak."
"And what am I going to do when I
want to talk to you?"
God said, "Your angel will place your
hands together and will teach you
how to pray."
"Who will protect me?"
God said, "Your angel will defend
you even if it means risking it's life."
"But I will always be sad because I
will not see you anymore."
God said, "Your angel will always
talk to you about Me and will teach
you the way to come back to Me,
even though I will always be next
to you."
At that moment there was much
peace in Heaven, but voices from
Earth could be heard and the child
hurriedly asked, "God, if I am to
leave now, please tell me my
angel's name."
"You will simply call her, 'Mom.'"

No comments: