Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Speak your heart out

Derick:
I guess we are the left-overs in this
world.
Lily:
I think so...all of my friends have
boyfriends, and we are the only the
2 people left in this world without
any special person in our lives.
Derick:
Yup, I don't know what to do.
Lily:
I know! We'll play a game.
Derick:
What game?
Lily:
I'll be your girlfriend for 30 days
and you will be my boyfriend.
Derick:
That's a great plan, in fact, I don't
have anything to do
much for the following few weeks.
DAY 1:
They watch their first movie
and they both are touched by the
romantic film.
DAY 4:
They went go to the beach and
have a picnic. Derick and Lily have
their quality time together.
DAY 12:
Derick invited Lily to a circus and
they ride through a Horror House.
Lily was scared and she thought she
touched Derick's hand but she
actually touched someone else's
hand they both laughed.
DAY 15:
They saw a fortune teller down the
road, and they asked for their
future advice.
The fortune teller said:
"My darlings, please don't waste the
time of your life, spend the rest of
your time together, happily." Then
tears flowed out from the teller's
eyes.
DAY 20:
Lily invited Derick to go to the hill
and they saw a meteor; Lily
mumbled something.
DAY 28:
They sat on the bus, and because of
a bumpy road Lily gave her first
kiss to Derick by accident.
DAY 29:
11:37 pm:
Lily and Derick sat in the park
where they first decided to play this
game.
Derick:
I'm tired Lily...Do you want anything
to drink? I'll buy you one...I'll just go
down the road.
Lily:
An Apple Juice, that's all. Thank you.
Derick:
Wait for me.
20 minutes later
A stranger approached Lily
Stranger:
Are you a friend of Derick?
Lily:
Yes, why? What happened?
Stranger:
A reckless drunk driver ran over
Derick, and he is in critical condition
in the hospital.
11:57 pm:
The doctor walked out of the
emergency room; he handed Lily
an apple juice and a letter.
Doctor:
We found this in Derick's pocket.
Lily reads the letter and it says:
Lily, These past few weeks, I
realized you are a really cute girl,
and I am really falling for you-your
cherished smile, your everything
when we played this game. Before
this game ends, I would like you to
be my girlfriend for the rest of my
life.
I love you, Lily.
Lily crumpled up the paper and
shouted:
"Derick! I don't want you to die-
I love you; remember that night
when we saw a meteor and I
mumbled something. I mumbled
that I wish we would be together
forever and that we would never
have to end this game. Please don't
leave me Derick .. I love you! You
can't do this to me!"
Then the clock strikes 12...
Derick's heart stopped pumping...
It was the 30th day.

No comments: